Antonio R. (Tony) Rodriguez, CMC, President
Antonio (Tony) Rodriguez, CMC, president of Daniel Penn Associates, LLC, is a certified management consultant with 35+ years experience in encouraging collaboration and progressive thinking to bring about effective change and organizational transformation.
With expertise in facilitation/team development, Lean Six Sigma, re-engineering and supply chain optimization, supplier diversity, strategic sourcing, asset management and productivity improvement, Rodriguez has successfully directed projects for large and medium size entities, both public and private, national and international. His far-reaching experience and knowledge has saved clients millions of dollars by improving their organizational effectiveness, productivity, customer responsiveness, quality, and labor management.
Rodriguez oversees all the firm’s activities (sales and marketing, operations, financial management and administration). With his project teams, he helps guide clients’ change management through continuous improvement methods, cost reduction strategies, performance measures and professional development.
Education and Professional Training
- Dartmouth College, Tuck School of Business: MBE Executive Management Program
- BA, Political Science, University of New Hampshire
- Associates Degree, Mattatuck Community College, Waterbury, CT
- Dale Carnegie Sales Courses
- CMC Accreditation, the highest accreditation in management consulting granted by the Institute of Management Consultants
- Papers and Presentations
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
- Minority Spend: Serendipity or Supply Chain Processes
- Maximizing the Value of Key Growth Segments: The Hispanic Market
- Best Practices to Build and Staff a Supplier Diversity Program
- Past President and Member, Rotary Club of West Hartford, CT
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee, New England Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Past Member, Board of Directors, West Hartford Community Television
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Greater Hartford YMCA