Helping Connecticut manufacturers reduce energy costs.
Daniel Penn Associates helps manufacturers implement Lean techniques that result in significant energy savings by reducing cost per unit produced.
We’re certified consultants for the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund’s PRIME (Process Reengineering for Increased Manufacturing Efficiency) program, administered by Eversource and United Illuminating Company (UI) to help businesses reduce their energy consumption.
We work with your company’s designated team to conduct Lean events at your business that can streamline product flows, eliminate or reduce waste, improve production efficiency and minimize environmental impact. Participating businesses become more efficient and reduce electricity consumption per unit produced.
The PRIME program offers these services to qualifying manufacturers at no cost.
How Does the Program Work?
- Industrial customers of Eversource and United Illuminating (UI) with a SIC code of 2000 through 3999 are eligible.
- Eversource and UI have contracted with Daniel Penn Associates (DPA) to provide this service. Call DPA at 860.232.8577 or email email@example.com to schedule a no-cost survey/tour.
- We will review your organization’s manufacturing processes and determine if there are opportunities to save energy and optimize your processes.
- If the survey reveals opportunities that will lead to verifiable energy-use reductions, your company will be eligible for funding through the PRIME program. Funding to offset the cost of your company’s lean manufacturing event is determined by each company’s estimated kilowatt-hour savings.
2 free Kaizen events funded through the PRIME program
2 additional Kaizen events reimbursed at 50% of cost
The financial incentives will help get you on the right track.
The energy-saving benefits will continue on, year after year.
- Case Study: Adapting Workflow to Boost Production and Save Energy