In today’s Lean culture, a relentless dedication to efficiency, cost reduction, performance and quality must span every part of your organization. Whether it’s production, maintenance, healthcare operations, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, supply chain or logistics, a lean culture should be part of your equation.
Lean is not just a process. It’s not just the tools.
It’s a state of mind that
- Empowers people to take ownership
- Creates an environment where there are no dumb questions
- Gives permission to brainstorm and test ideas
- Opens the door WIDE to put them in play
- Measures outcomes
- Promotes continuous improvement
Daniel Penn Associates provides a broad range of consulting and training services to help your organization achieve its performance improvement goals.
Need a Lean infusion? DPA’s trained experts can help.
- Business Process Improvement
- Manufacturing Systems Improvement
- Productivity Improvement
- Maintenance Improvement
- Increasing Energy Efficiency through Lean
- Supply Chain Management
- Spend Management and Strategic Sourcing
- Staffing and Scheduling for Banks
- Supplier Diversity Programs