What can a 20, 30 or 50 percent productivity boost do for your operation?
Daniel Penn Associates helps durable goods, pharmaceutical, chemical, component, and electronics manufacturers become more efficient and profitable. How? We look beyond the obvious and get to the root of your challenge. We help you discover and make improvements that align with your goals, values, work ethic, and culture.
Using a disciplined, objective approach, we help your teams examine process flow and equipment layout. We help you determine roles and define work management practices and standards. We’ll recommend action plans. Provide training. The results? New processes become an integral part of how work is done. Change becomes internalized: Employees own the solutions they’ve helped design and look for continuous improvements.
How can we help your operation?
- Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Regulatory Compliance and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Staffing and Capacity Planning
- Maintenance Improvement and Asset Management
- Energy Efficiency Programs
- Warehouse and Supply Chain Management