CRCOG contracted with Daniel Penn Associates, LLC to provide Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Training
Through a competitive RFP process, Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) contracted with Daniel Penn Associates, LLC to provide Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEI + B) training and services to its member municipalities.
What is DEI+B?
Why is it important to your town or organization?
- Training for municipal staff, senior leaders, and elected officials which addresses:
- Systemic Racism – what is it and how to recognize it
- Implicit/Unconscious Bias – how it shows up and how to recognize it
- How to Start to Undo Bias
- Micro-aggressions – how to recognize and how to respond when encountering
- Cultural Awareness and Inclusion
- Create a training toolkit and train staff on how to facilitate DEI+B dialogue
- Create an evaluation plan for individual towns to measure the efficacy of training and progress of the inclusiveness initiative
- Conduct community workshops focused on DEI+B open to the public
For more information: https://conta.cc/3qtsHZs